Terms & Conditions
By visiting or using this website, or downloading any materials or software from this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, kindly exit from this website.
We reserve the right to revise these terms and conditions when deemed necessary by posting changes on this website. You should therefore review the prevailing terms and conditions from time to time.
You are only authorised to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this website, and/or download one copy of any product brochure, user manual and/or software available on this website for your own personal non-commercial use on one single computer only.You shall not duplicate, publish, modify or otherwise distribute any material made available on this website. You must keep intact all original copyright or other proprietary information or notices contained with such material, product brochure, user manual and/or software. Any use of any such material, product brochure, user manual and/or software other than that prescribed above is strictly prohibited.
Any software available on this website is governed by the terms of the End-User Licence Agreement which you will be required to accept prior to being able to download and install such software.
All materials and all software provided in this website are provided on an "as is" and on an "as available" basis and without warranties of any kind whatsoever whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fitness for aparticular purpose. We do not warrant or make any representation that the materials, software and as the case may be, services provided on this website are accurate, complete, current, timely, secure, error-free, that defects will be corrected, and/or that the same are free of viruses or other harmful things. We do not warrant or make any representation regarding the use or the results of the use of the said materials and software in terms of their accuracy, completeness, safety, reliability or otherwise. We shall not be liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation loss of profits, loss or damage to data, loss or damage to goods, and/or loss resulting from the use or reliance on any material or software on this website.
The contents of this entire website, and all materials and all software provided in this website (including but not limited to all text, graphics, artwork, sounds, scripts, images, pictures and photographs, product brochures, user manuals and software drivers) are protected by copyright law. Copying, reproducing, storing, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting, distributing in any way, in whole or in part in any form or medium, incorporating into any other work, or such other use of such copyright material without the prior expressed written approval of the copyright owner is an infringement of such rights.
The word "BROTHER" and the Brother logo appearing on this website are trademarks of Brother. Unauthorized use of the aforesaid trademarks would amount to trademark infringement and/or passing-off.
Links to Other Websites
We provide hyperlinks on this website to third-party websites as a convenience, and the inclusion of any such hyperlink does not imply that we have endorsed or have made any representations regarding that website. Hyperlinked third-party websites are not under our control and we cannot be held responsible for you accessing any such third-party website via our website. Users accessing third-party websites via our website do so entirely at their own risk.
Use of Google Analytics
The Website uses web analytics tools such as Google Analytics provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics collects traffic data using “cookies.” The data collected is used to analyse and help us understand how you use the Website.
The Website uses two types of cookies: (1) Persistent Cookies, which are cookies that remain on your computer after you leave the Website; and (2) Session Cookies, which are temporary cookies that only remain on your computer until you leave the Website and allow you to carry information across pages of the Website without having to re-enter information.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the setting in your browser. If you would like to do this, please see the help menu of your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our Website if cookies are disabled.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
The above terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore, the courts of which shall have exclusive jurisdiction thereto.
1. The Spin the wheel promotion is only valid for purchases made in Singapore. Employee and their immediate families of Brother International Singapore Pte Ltd and its agencies (including but not limited to Brother’s resellers) associated with this promotion are not eligible for this promotion.
2. To be eligible for the promotion, customers must purchase Brother Machines (consumables not included) from any participating authorized re-sellers and superstores till the end of the promotion date stated.
3. Prize(s) not redeemed by stated date will be forfeited. Late redemption will not be entertained.
4. To claim free gift(s), customers must bring along the following documents to Brother Customer Service Centre.
5. The number of spin chance(s) is capped at 6 times.
6. A maximum of 2 combined receipt can be used to redeem the spin chance(s)
7. Customers must walk-in to redeem prize(s) from Brother Customer Service Centre. We do not mail out any prize(s).
8. Prizes are fixed and not exchangeable for cash or any items.
9. Brother International Singapore Pte Ltd. reserves the right to substitute any prizes with any items of equivalent value.
10. Operating hours at Brother Customer Service Centre are from 9am to 6pm (Monday to Friday), 9am to 1pm (Saturday) except Sundays and public holidays.
11. All redemptions must be done at Brother Customer Service Centre.
12. All claims are subjected to Brother International Singapore Pte Ltd.’s validation and verification checks. Customers are advised to retain a photocopy of all documents submitted in relations to their claims. Claims will be rejected if Brother International Singapore Pte Ltd. is unable to verify the claim. Brother International Singapore Pte Ltd. reserves the rights to prosecute any fraudulent claims.
13. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised by that of the customers, each customer consents to the information they submit with their entry being entered into a database.
14. Brother International Singapore Pte Ltd. shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), for a personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of participation in this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. Entries will be deemed invalid if the same serial number of machine is used for more than one redemption.
16. Brother reserves the rights to refuse any claims if purchased is made on back order.
17. If product is returned, customer must returned all gift(s) with purchase.
18. The promotion cannot be combined with any other promotional offers.
Social Media Operation Policy
・ We will listen attentively to customers’ comments.
・ We will be responsible for contents we post and will be careful to avoid misunderstanding.
・ We will pay close attention not to infringe others’ rights.
・ If we ask any third party to post about Brother on social media with certain benefits (products, money, etc.), We will ask him/her to clearly mention this fact.
2. To Our Customers and Social Media Users
・ Please note that posts made in social media do not always describe our official statement. To familiarize yourself with our official statement, please refer to Brother’s official websites and press releases.
・ We will try to answer all questions promptly, but there might be cases where we cannot. In particular, we cannot answer questions about confidential information and subjects that have no relation to Brother.
・ Please note that there might be cases where questions are answered by someone from the relevant department, where appropriate.
・ Posts to our official social media accounts will be erased, if judged to be an infringement of copyright, information leak, or noncompliant action (including barnyard, vulgar, defamatory, threatening, abusive, or hateful contents).